Sunday 18 May 2008

Welcome



About me...
My name is Colin Howey. I am a passionate advocate of lifelong learning, and I also believe that people thrive in the light of positive expectation. I love laughter and learning (especially when combined!), and I am fascinated by language and communication.

I have a beat-up photo of myself as a toddler stroking a sparrow. Unfortunately, in my early years that gentle touch was soon beaten out of me by 'events'. I think, in many ways, my journey is about rediscovering the sense of wonder and sensitivity which stops the bird from flying away.

My work...
I am trying to develop my work as an historical interpreter. This blog is one of the places where I reflect upon my practice, and invite comments from visitors and practioners.

No comments:

Web Hit Counters